Monday, September 22, 2014

Me

Hi, my name is Daniel Cleary, but I usually go by Dan.  I'm fifteen years old and, like most of you, I have just started my sophomore year at Whitney Young.  Cross country and track are a pretty big part of my life.  With practice every day and meets Saturday, I spend a lot of time running with the team.  This means that on the weekends I like to spend a lot of time with friends.  I live in the Southside of Chicago, in the neighborhood of Beverly, where I attended Sutherland elementary school.  To get to school I have to take a metra and then switch to the blueline.  Like a lot of families on the southside, and if my last name wasn't enough of a hint, my family is Irish.  One of my favorite things to do, when I'm not out with friends or at cross country, is to eat and sleep. After a long day I look forward to coming home and seeing a plateful of food in front of me.  Afterwards I do homework listen to music and then fall asleep.  Musicians/bands that I like are MGMT, Kid Cudi, Neon Trees and Keys n Krates.  Other fun facts about are that I like winter and all the sports that come with it, I like to laugh and think commuting every morning is fun.



1 comment: